Broken into again :(

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by reckedracing@Mar 22 2005, 06:44 PM
UDT = one pissed off mother fucker

lol, tell em to put their teef on the curb for me...
[post=477294]Quoted post[/post]​

I am im sick of my shit geting fucked up. Im glad at least some of you feel as i do. Besides all this talk there is a part of me that wanted to go down there and just start flipping out post man stylie. I think i held my cool rather well considering i know thiese guys have probably jacked other people and got away with it, my car or not. Karma is krama, retribution is the mother fucker....

In Britian they don't have guns because they don't have a second amendment.

Plus, if the cops are on your side, they won't do anything for you, but if the cops aren't on your side, you're just screwed and making things a lot worse for yourself.

I don't even know if you want anymore comments on this but just remember that gettin locked up for 25 to life ain't worth no honda or stupid mofos that have no respect for your shit. Although I don't think id go as far as recommending to do it again, I think what happened was probably good. See cause now words gonna get around about your crazy gun slingin ass. I think thats a preety good deterrent not to try to jack you again.

Oh i whent hunting, In the hatchie, fenders just resting on, head lights and front bumper no where to be found, bags on driver and passenger window, with a vice grip steering wheel. I had the 45 but still. I didnt find any one though i did go down and getin in a fuckin fist fight with the fools i thought did it. Neither of us got hit though because he whent to swing i grabed him and he fell over then i made the move for the pistola and every one ran for there life , aww it made me feel a lil better even if it wasint them. And the dumb shit is, i now dont think they even did it. Though they came out super aggresive, even though i came up really heated to. But basicly every one ran, the cops came. And not williow my sisster nor my mom know all the rest of what whent down when i drove down there.

i dunno how i missed this the first time i posted in this thread

LMAO, you're fucking crazy... i reached for the gun and everyone ran...
lol
how could someone swing on you if they knew you had a gun?
and yea man, i understand you're pissed but jail sucks...
i'm glad you didn;t shoot anyone, i assume your gun is registered if it needs to be in your state?
fucking vice grip steering wheel... you're a funny dude...

just remember that people know where you live and they can always come lookin for you, and your family, and god forbid you aren't home when they come a knockin...
family is worth more than cars...

:D They didint knowe i had it when the one took a swing at me. And honestly i was gonna leave it in the car, i have bad luck. As far as word geting around, i had already put word out that i will shoot people messin with my car, mayeb this time they will just take mea lil more serious.

And as far as 25 years gos's at that point i didnt give a shit, it had crossed my mind but im sick of these fools.

And its not the honda i would have died for, its the taste of retribution. You might even call it an animalistic urge for pay back. :D Im just so sick of it i wanna go outh there and tear them to shreds with my fuckin teath and hands.

Have you ever seen daffy or donald duck flip out? Thats how i feel........

Also these are chumps, Its not hard to tell, I know what the local hoodlums consist of, they might do something bold infront of you but not just to make a point not inless they stood to gain.

Criminals just dont of the principle they used to.

Plus i have enough dogs they wouldint make it more then 2 steps once within the perimeter, plus if you think i gave them problems........ you have no idea.

Back