Budweiser

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dustin_m

Today at work the Bud advertising guy came through to get his oil changed. when i drove the van out i noticed all the shit inside and asked him when he was gonna hook us up with some free shit. he said to take anything wanted from the van. So i took a sign form it. Its about 2 1/2 feet in diameter, round. it is a kind of commemorative sign for the new PETCO park that just opened here in San Diego. It has a born on date and shows the opening day date on it and the Padres logo and stuff, and yeah of course has the Bud logo.

I know some of this stuff is good to save and can become valuable, just wondering if anyone else here knows about this stuff and if it's something i should reall save.

Oh ond it still has a plastic film over the face of it to protect the plastic and keep it shiney. In other words, brand new.

Well the park just opened like a week ago, so shouldn't i hold on to it for a while? or should i sell it while PETCO park is still new?

i say save it and sell it in 50 years when old alcoholics are collecting that stuff

kinda like the old coca cola stuff nowadays

Show up with some body guards, and sell it in the parking lot opening day.

$1000. Or more.

Football people are funny like that.

-> Steve

Back