Built LS turbo head

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

head??

whats up man? i was woundering if that would fit a b18a1? i know you said 96 but that dont look vtec.. so humm? if it will fit my engine i may buy it..

its a ls head non vtec and yea it will fit ur b18a1 pretty much the same exact head

head

what up again .. im really intrested in the head .. how many miles are on it and would you take 400 and a set of brand new 16s? there silver mythus mangles .. give me a call so we can talk about it some more.. 8598798984 brad
and why did you take it off your engine?

Attachments

• mythus.jpg
    mythus.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 89
humm..

yea man i think i would rather go ls vtec for that price.. 850 is a lil steep i might do 500 with out the intake...

hahahahahaha yea not for this head thats just the valvetrain my price is fair and i was givin it to u shipped please do not lowball me

yo

then ill give you 500 for the cams and valvetrain...lol i have 2 heads i really dont need another 1.... no low balling i know you got the lute in it but thats all i can pay for this stuff and its used so let me know ill take everything but the head...

Back