Bullrun: SpikeTV Reality Show Looking for People

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

smarty009

got this from another forum...

I hope that you can help me. I am a casting director in LA, and am currently casting a SpikeTV reality show called Bullrun. We are looking for people that are extremely interested in cars and/or trucks. They need to love to drive them, and know how to work on them. We want people that are very knowledgable about cars/trucks, love to have a good time, and love a good competition!! We are looking for one of our teams to own a lowrider. A team that is totally into lowriders and would like to show it off on SpikeTV! Our search is not limited to lowriders though, so if you have a different type of car then we would consider you as well.

If you are not interested personally, then could you please forward this information to anyone you may know that fits the bill?

Bullrun is based on the international automotive rally of the same name. Our show will focus on teams of real people who love their cars. The teams will compete in a car rally over the course of approximately two weeks in mid-late October. Expenses will be paid, and, as with most reality shows, there will be a cash prize for the winner of the rally. Our website link is Welcome to Bullrun Casting.

Also, if you could respond to let me know you received this email, I would be appreciative.

Press Release:

Spike TV is looking for drivers and their cars to compete in Bullrun, Spike TV’s reality show that will redefine the American car rally!

Are you a fearless driver with a badass car? If so, Spike TV wants you to drive hard by day and party hard by night during this once-in-a-lifetime television event! Guys and Girls, you need to go to Welcome to Bullrun Casting and tell us all about you and your car. Spike TV’s Bullrun will be an epic journey, an action packed adventure and a ride to remember for those lucky enough to compete.

If you are 21 years of age or older, have a passion for your car, know someone who could be your co-pilot and have a good driving record, please go to Welcome to Bullrun Casting.

Ms. Holland Striplin
Casting Director
Welcome to Bullrun Casting
hollands@rocketsciencelabs.com

Back