Bumfights 2!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dustin_m

Just got done watching that shit. way better than the original. Just switched my burner over to this computer from my non-working one so i can put it on cd now.

seriously this movie is funny. they still got some rufus, and even got Bling Bling in there. also added a new thing called Bum Patrol, kinda like Bum Hunter, but now they act like cops and shit. Also there's a lot more crime in this, seriously, they do some illegal shit now.

Bumfights 2: Bumlife :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Great Movie, go watch it now

yeah but they aren't the main characters, but there is still some stuff in there. They actually get some other drunk bum to get a tattoo this time. Most of it takes place in Vegas.

ya got it on winMX. the file was called "MVCD Bumfights_Vol.2"
search for it and i'll keep my winmx online so atleast theres a file on there if anyone wants it

Originally posted by senate_9427@Feb 11 2004, 02:33 AM
ya got it on winMX. the file was called "MVCD Bumfights_Vol.2"
search for it and i'll keep my winmx online so atleast theres a file on there if anyone wants it

dude can you host it somewere so i can download it?

Yeah can you host and ftp or somethin. What kind of connection do you have? You could send it direct to me with msn :) i have 2meg connection

I got DSL, but haven't the slightest fucking clue how to go about hosting this. I'm all cool with sharing, but im afraid it will turn into that shit with the hatch VS Corvette shit.

anyone got a place to host and can walk me through it there should be no problem, im good with computers and figuring shit out, just never hosted a video.

That would be cool. I havent really tried lookin too hard. I have the 1st one and it was funny as shit, so looking foward to see the 2nd.

Back