BUMP for the hondaswap.com

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

good thinkin!

my first mods i want:

15-16" lightweight wheels
spings/shocks
f&r strut bars
hid's
yellow foglights
armrest
and tint them windows!:rawr:
c/f duckbill

and im waiting to see what supercharger/turbo kits they come out with, with what results and all those fun details

They already have a 5lb and 10lb kit from JR for the Fit. The 10lb is a 'race only' app but there's dyno charts out there... on HT... I'll find it later. I already have replaced the fogs with yellow bulbs, getting HIDs for the upper lights, JDM tails (I prefer the LED look) and I'm buying lowering springs for it with the HFP wheels.

Mine's auto, so I won't be doing much until I catch a cheap Auto K swap. My bf on the other hand... his Fit is already being prepped for K20R

who the hell is 90crxfreak??? :huh:
some ass hat that got into it with shogunovddrk in some other thread... i think it was the ps or no ps thread... not sure though.

some ass hat that got into it with shogunovddrk in some other thread... i think it was the ps or no ps thread... not sure though.

you got it right....ps vs no ps

and it wasnt him getting into me....it was a cat fight gone wrong

In pics they look like minivans. When I'm sitting in my windstar next to one they look like golf carts with 4 doors.

this is mine. I think it looks like a jellybean... use Integra in driveway for size comparison... haha

n535226046_129453_3771.jpg

this is mine. I think it looks like a jellybean... use Integra in driveway for size comparison... haha

i agree, i used to think ep3's looked like minivans......then i saw the good ol gd3's...

hell yeah thats sounds like a good start. i say go with 16s but thats just me.

i would...but the stock wheel/tire combo is 35.2-36lbs, oem sport wheels 16-17lbs, and with the already sluggish engine, i want to get my bang for the buck and get some strain off the engine while climbing hills...or even just passing cars on the highway

Back