Bunch Of Stuff For Sale W/pics

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

EGLSHB

IHI RHB5 turbo charger from a 2.2 liter nissan... has no shaft play, oil/water cooled, comes with o2 housing, all gaskets, all oil/water line fittings, etc.. and the inlet flange could make for some really easy "homemade" turbo kits..

TIWUZQCYMR-TURBO4.JPG
JYMMICFARO-TURBO5.JPG

also, should have complete turbo setup from an SVO mustang today, minus intercooler, so if anyone needs it, let me know... will post pictures tonight.....

also, the IHI is for sale ONLY IF the deal i have in the works falls thru, so you may have o wait a fews days to get yer hands on it, if interested

next, here are a couple of pics of the B18a that NXB16 is selling:
B18A1.JPG

B18A2.JPG

next we have a Grant Steering wheel with adapter for an EF civic/CRX
GRANTWHEEL.JPG

Chikara tork-step 4-2-1 header, and yes, i have the b-pipe... for any d-series engine
DSERIESHEADER.JPG

next complete bottom end and trans from a first gen Teg...d16a
UNEYEXRSIL-D16A1.JPG

amd top end... head ITM, Etc

BDHZZWSAGZ-D16AHEADINT.JPG

next..almost complete D15 from 91 HB... w/ SI trans (cable)
DX1.JPG

and last but not least, for you mechanic and tinkering types...
50 AMP desktop 12v DC power supply..... these things aren't cheap...
POWERSUPPLY2.JPG

POWERSUPPLY.JPG

if you guys are interested in any parts off of the 2 "d" engines, or any of this stuff, let me know

hey man how much for the SI tranny? and the header?..another thing where are u guy's at??im in cali so if ur not then the tranny is out of the question but i might still get the header depending on price..hit me up at mytho808@aol.com

intake manifold from the d? shipped to mass?

cheap, cheap, cheap.... also, i have all the parts to convert to MPFI, too, if anyone needs any

All your pics are showing up as red Xs now... you might want to check on Village Photos' remote hosting policy. They probably don't allow it. If you need a picture host for this thread, try the HondaSwap Gallery.

actually, they will work, but not all the time, it seems....

Back