Bush won.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Nov 4 2004, 10:12 PM
whats the av Iq in the US?

its seems low?
[post=412335]Quoted post[/post]​

You do not live here. You are not an American citizen. You have NO say as to what's going on with our election, OK, buckshot? In fact, since YOU are not an AMERICAN, our freedom of speech does not even apply to you. Now, you either need to fucking MOVE here and do something about it instead of being another pissing and moaning limp- dicked canadian, or you need to seriously shut the fuck up right the fuck now, before I, and every other red- blooded American, drives up there and fuckstarts your head with our gargantuan American cocks.

ok first off yes your election has alot to do with me the choice of president you made directley reflect upon my chosen field. and for the record 101 is considerd a normal iq meaning anyone that voted for bush has a below average iq

and anytime you want to drive up here i got a pull out couch you can sleep on and sare some good canadian beer and grass

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Nov 5 2004, 12:11 AM
ok first off yes your election has alot to do with me the choice of president you made directley reflect upon my chosen field.

How?

and for the record 101 is considerd a normal iq meaning anyone that voted for bush has a below average iq

Well, you're right about the IQ- it's between 90 and 115 for average, but how does that indicate that Bush voters have below average IQ? You provide no reasoning other than an opinion.

and anytime you want to drive up here i got a pull out couch you can sleep on and sare some good canadian beer and grass
[post=412388]Quoted post[/post]​

Truth be known, I'm not allowed in canada anymore because of some, uh... "traffic" violations...

as for the presidential election i live in alberta the one debt free province/ state in north america and our econ is based on the oil and gas field thus if oil goes up or down so does everything else in my prov

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Nov 5 2004, 12:25 AM
I was thinking there was a correlation between stupidity and Bush supporters and a post on a another site confirmed my belief.

http://chrisevans3d.com/files/iq.htm

look at the link?
bush states have a low iq
[post=412401]Quoted post[/post]​

So what's the IQ of Alberta? As for your oil based economy... that's not my fault, or my problem. Shut up about it or move to a more powerful country and register to vote. Maybe if your perfect, debt- free state didn't tax the piss out of you, you'd have some jingle to buy some petrol. I spend almost $100 a week in gas and don't really even think about it. How's things up your way?

well my taxes are half of yours we have NO sales tax other than a nat tax or 7%
My companey spends 1000 a week in fuels (diesl, prop, gas) i am up to 6 full time and 2 part time empls.
I love bush he likes war and causes oil prices to rise. As revenue increase so does disposable incm. Being a reno comp i get more bsns than ever

Originally posted by DarkHand@Nov 5 2004, 01:09 PM

You're on to something... Read this article.
[post=412608]Quoted post[/post]​

i posted that 2 days ago. lol

and by the way, thats my friend cortney's blog.

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Nov 5 2004, 01:06 AM
Holy shit, a benjamin a week???

I spend less than 25 bucks :lol:
[post=412413]Quoted post[/post]​

$20 2.5 weeks :D thats 93 octane also :D school/work close and 1.5l engine rulezzz!

Back