bushing kit

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civiclxb16

ok here is the deal i ordered a set of the Energy Suspension bushing kits because when i was doing my swap i noticed that some of my bushings where in bad shape so i installed all the bushing. but there where for of them i didn't put on because i was not sure on which end it goes in.
gallery_36828_1_1104565034.jpg

the four big ones in the middle i know they go on the springs but do they go on the top of the spring or on the bottom of the spring let me know thanks guys

they go on the tops of the springsin between the spring and the mount, it just replaces that rubber cushion, i did this kit on my 91 rex and it made a world of difference, all my bushings are polyur. The front end sag is no longer existant, i dropped my car damn low and when i did all th ebushings it made up for not having a camber kit, these kits are time consuming but soo worth it haha.
anything else?

o yeah i got the whole kit together and i drove around with it and manwhat a difference. i don't know about making up for the camber because i am about to drop down the civic 1.5 inches, but i got 18s as far as rims go so i don't want to go to low and i don't want camber wear because 18's rubber is not cheap!

hope you lubed 'em good, mine kinda squeak <----Sp? after about 6 months
Oh Well they are excellent

your saying lube the ones i need to put on for the springs or all the rest of them? i did lube them with the lube that they provided with the kit, but thanks for the help guys

i have a 95 coupe i did the energy euspension bushing kit back in 98.. i can say this it was worth the money spent on it. i am about to put poly graphite pushing in my car to see how those are, do not know if there worth it or not but ill hit you guy up on it and also going to do the prothane trailing arm bushing to..

good luck putting the bushing kit in your car...

:ph34r:

Back