busted by a CHP

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

autox 89 dx

a couple months ago I borrowed my dads 97SS camaro and I was working on my 67SS nova and had to run to the hardware store I lived in Pacifica Ca. at the time and like always I was messin around and when I crossed over hwy 1 I dumped the clutch and hit the block sidewayz and did some S's right before the hardware store . So I parked and went to go get some misc.crap when I came out about 20 minutes later there was a CHP officer waiting in his car parked behind me so I got in and did all the legal crap seat belts blinkers and so on. As soon as I pulled out the parking lot lights start flashing and sirens start goin and I pull over.The window motor had burned out and I had to open my door thats when he drew his weapon on me and started to yell I told him that the window was broken he was yelling at me say I was going to kill someone driving that way the officer was two cars back at the light when I went through the intersection.He kept me on the side of the road for like 30 minutes threatening me saying that he was going to arrest me for wreckless driving I denyed the hole thing finally I got so pissed I told him to either hurry up and arrest me or let me go because I have shit to do. I knew he couldn't bust me 20 minutes later for something that I did earlier so with a very pissed off face he throws my licsens at me and tells me to get the fuck out of his face and thats when I told him THANK YOU OFFICER oh that pissed him off and I was off back to my house :D

2610115566_1d2ea5eef6_o.gif

I love this gif.

guys like you are half the reason we have so much trouble with the cops now , john wayne said " life is tough , it's tougher if your stupid " i think that pretty much says it all

Back