1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

busted by a CHP

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by autox 89 dx, Jul 12, 2008.

1. autox 89 dx

autox 89 dx Member

a couple months ago I borrowed my dads 97SS camaro and I was working on my 67SS nova and had to run to the hardware store I lived in Pacifica Ca. at the time and like always I was messin around and when I crossed over hwy 1 I dumped the clutch and hit the block sidewayz and did some S's right before the hardware store . So I parked and went to go get some misc.crap when I came out about 20 minutes later there was a CHP officer waiting in his car parked behind me so I got in and did all the legal crap seat belts blinkers and so on. As soon as I pulled out the parking lot lights start flashing and sirens start goin and I pull over.The window motor had burned out and I had to open my door thats when he drew his weapon on me and started to yell I told him that the window was broken he was yelling at me say I was going to kill someone driving that way the officer was two cars back at the light when I went through the intersection.He kept me on the side of the road for like 30 minutes threatening me saying that he was going to arrest me for wreckless driving I denyed the hole thing finally I got so pissed I told him to either hurry up and arrest me or let me go because I have shit to do. I knew he couldn't bust me 20 minutes later for something that I did earlier so with a very pissed off face he throws my licsens at me and tells me to get the fuck out of his face and thats when I told him THANK YOU OFFICER oh that pissed him off and I was off back to my house :D

2. INJEN78

INJEN78 HS LEGEND

yea i dont get why you would bother telling us if this happened months ago...

3. D16Civic

D16Civic Matt

4. brian11to1

brian11to1 Senior Member

That's amazing man. I envy you.

5. VTEC_CBR

VTEC_CBR Senior Member

[​IMG]
    I love this gif.

6. jamesA

jamesA Well known pissed off telephone guy VIP

Good thing you didn't get shot, or is it?

7. CivicHB91

CivicHB91 New Member

wow, your a loser for getting caught in the first place...

8. efhondakid

efhondakid My name is Byron. VIP

You should have done a wheelie, would have been much cooler.

9. Bkkfarang

Bkkfarang New Member

guys like you are half the reason we have so much trouble with the cops now , john wayne said " life is tough , it's tougher if your stupid " i think that pretty much says it all

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted