buy an enzo!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

swap that shit!! :p

that skyline is nice, damn, it doesnt even look like they stripped it or anything.

that skyline is a great deal. If it still runs, it is cheap as hell, saying it IS us certified.

Too bad it is listed on the site b204dr put down, and was sold. Only thing wrong were a bad key cylinder and wing.

That site has a McLearn F1 for sale :drool:

my friend bought 2 supras they had for sale for 10k for both- one was hit in the front on in the rear- so with 30 hours labor- and 10k a 98 tt supra - well single turbo upgrade was a tt lol - but still nice they have alot on that site goes for around 5 non running 10k running they are high priced like hell on the s2k with not tranny tho ----

Originally posted by b204dr@Mar 4 2005, 03:55 PM
my friend bought 2 supras they had for sale for 10k for both- one was hit in the front on in the rear- so with 30 hours labor- and 10k a 98 tt supra - well single turbo upgrade was a tt lol - but still nice they have alot on that site goes for around 5 non running 10k running they are high priced like hell on the s2k with not tranny tho ----
[post=469304]Quoted post[/post]​

I dont think i understood one sentance of that. Use a period once in a while. :wacko:

i dont like using proper sentacing online- or spelling vtak properly - i just like disclossing all information valid in one entry- dashes are prefered - thank you please come again!

I thought it was just me who cou;dn't read that shit.

gallery_8_32_1105943064.jpg

lol, buy it whoever has it....considering tht you cant just buy an enzo, cuz ferrari comes to YOU and says "hey, whats up? wanna buy an enzo?" there is a very exclusive list.

That Enzo prolly hit a dog. Trust me, as a man that has worked on one (Well, I touched it while the shop head was working on it) they are flimsy.

-> Steve

maybe the pieces are the designed to fall off and absorb impact? Arent F1s designed so everything breaks off except the fuseluge? Anyway, that Ferrari could be worth alot. If it was raced by someone important and they crashed it and you restore, you can make a lot of money. But then again you can take a 700,000 lost if its considered a salvage and no one wants it lol.

Back