Buy my shiz guys

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

H22AEG2

Ok instead of making a huge list, this was the easiest:

http://www.fl-mr2.com/IntegraParts.html

When you go to the page you can select Integra, del Sol or MR2 to see that car's list of parts. Please use the email link on that page.

Thanks guys!

Where do you live?

and since the front end is totaled, i assume u don't have a decent right fender laying around?

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene@Jul 3 2003, 08:37 PM
Where do you live?

and since the front end is totaled, i assume u don't have a decent right fender laying around?

Where do you live. If H22AEG2 doesn't have a fender I can get you one fairly cheap. Let me know.

Might be interested in the rear trailing arms from the 'teg.... with rotors and calipers.....e-brake and brake booster too. Don't need the control arms though since I'm looking to swap these into my '90 hatch.

Toss me some numbers and let's talk.

On that sol do you have the drivers side door handel plastic assembly on the inside of the car? I also need a good glove box.

Thanks

I could use the Teg MC and brake booster. Pull em together and send it my way! :)

I could also use the lower front suspension forks. I've heard they're beefier than my 91 Civic Si's.

Please PM or email me a price shipped to Memphis, TN 38119, and how to get whatever payment types you accept back to you.

Originally posted by dwn2low@Jul 4 2003, 12:59 AM
On that sol do you have the drivers side door handel plastic assembly on the inside of the car? I also need a good glove box.

Thanks

I sent you a PM.

I'm in NJ

i need the passenger side handle for the roof of the delsol.

ive posted off and on for this part for about a year now on this site, so if you have it PLEASE let me know.

Sorry guys, I totally forgot about this post. I was hoping everyone would use the email link in the ad like I asked. Everyone has been sent PMs in response to your posts. When you ask about a part, please let me know if you are referring to the Teg, del Sol or MR2. Thanks!

Back