Bwahaha Got a truck for 20 bucks

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Jdubspeeds

So my roommate wanted to get rid of this s10 pickup that he had so he put it on ebay. He had a no reserve auction so I bid on it once for 20.50. Well it ended and I won the truck for 20 dolla 50 cent! WOOT! It is pretty cool too, has drop spindles and new leaf springs in the back, roll pan, flush tailgate, and some other goodies to boot. Runs and drives great. Just needs some paint and some decent wheels. Soooooo. I dropped it off at the paint shop today to have it painted a nice blood red. Im only doing a single stage paint job since im selling it. I send a lot of business to the paint shop so they are painting the whole truck for me for like 275 bucks cash!!!!! Then me and my friends went down to one of those used tire/wheel places and got some 15" Camero IROC rims for it and a set of 225/50/15 tires. All and All total price is gonna be about 500 bucks and Im gonna sell it for 2500.00 obo! Then I can pay for the new wheels for my Audi and Pay off that CC!! Ill post pics when its outta the paint booth on friday.

Good deal eh?

you dicked over your roomate like that?
if i was him id take your 20 bucks and punch you in the colon :ph34r:

What year of s10 is it?

I take its a 80's model. Yeah, when I worked at a towing yard, we had 13 that were under my bosses name. We ended selling all but 3 to all these hick old women.

Shoot, you could probably get 3k for it easy. Especially since you're in washington.

1988 S10

And I didnt dick him over he's the one that put the auction for no reserve!

Better me than some other asshat making $$ off it.. Dont ya think?

so instead of some asshat stranger its his asshat roomate lol

oh well, good luck making a profit off your friend :p

If I was your roommate, I'd say "FU bitch, pay me $1000, or go suck eggs"

eBay be damned.

shitty deal for your roomie :p great deal for you

loco if you think you coined the phrase "punch him in the colon"

then you must think al gore invented the internet

:roll:

Back