1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bye Bye Hell A Hello Digidesign

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by integraslut78, Feb 26, 2008.

1. integraslut78

integraslut78 Stylus DJ Extraordinaire

KiLLa kALi
    Well today I finally leave Hell A (Los Angeles) and head back to Nor Cal (East Bay Area) I packed the U-Haul and then got a trailer for the G-Ride. Some of you may know I work in Hollywood (well worked in Hollywood) at a Post Production Studio called Post Logic we worked on Tv Shows, Movies, Commercials, just the standard Post studio. Well I got a job offer from Digidesign in Daly City (little bit south of San Francisco) and I couldn't pass it up so on March 3rd I start my new job at Digidesign. I will basically be a Qc'er for Avid / ProTools inter-op, you know trying to break it, I will write bug reports, and then the engineers write the new program overnight and I do the same the following day. May sound boring but I love it, I get to work on real deal situations i.e. Trailers for Movies which is what I used to do alot of in Hollywood. Oh and my office has a brand new D Control Mixing Board and a brand new Avid Adrenaline box. Not that I am around much but I do consider myself an OG (kinda) I just wanted to let you all know. I haven't been this happy in a long time. To all the Nor Cal peeps here hit me up. :D
    Oh and if anyone is looking for a JDM Front DC4 mine will be going up for sale soon.
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2008
  2. get_nick

get_nick These snozzberries taste like snozzberries... VIP

Washington State
    congrats. get a move on to something that you will enjoy. how much does something like that pay?

oh yeah, keep us updated on new movie releases.
Draft saved Draft deleted