C6 Z06 Dyno

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

if you think about it, chevy has ALWAYS (except for the 70's and early 80's, of course) done badass shit with the corvette

automatic LS1s weren't that impressive. lol

Quoted post[/post]]
if you think about it, chevy has ALWAYS (except for the 70's and early 80's, of course) done badass shit with the corvette

Eh, I liked most of the vettes out of the 70's. The giant front fender flares were sexy. Besides, nothing super impressive came out of the 70's and early 80's. I was reading somewhere that the fastest car in the top 10 line-up of car and driver was a 455 Trans Am that did a WHOPPING 116mph.

I think when it comes down to it, the Corvette is the only car thats been around for more than 10 years that never really had a shitty year. At least american production (I'm sorry for saying that Porsche, please still grant me one someday)

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Eh, I liked most of the vettes out of the 70's. The giant front fender flares were sexy. Besides, nothing super impressive came out of the 70's and early 80's. I was reading somewhere that the fastest car in the top 10 line-up of car and driver was a 455 Trans Am that did a WHOPPING 116mph.

I think when it comes down to it, the Corvette is the only car thats been around for more than 10 years that never really had a shitty year. At least american production (I'm sorry for saying that Porsche, please still grant me one someday)

keep in mind, that i wasn't blaming the corvette for it not being badass in those times. the 70's and early 80's were just not good times for automobiles. well, maybe the first year or two was okay..... although the 70 chevelle came out in 69 :hmm:

Back