cable clutch adjustment

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cycloneb18c3

I have a 91 integra and i need to adjust the clutch. I have an ACT street and strip clutch. Its been grinding 3rd and 4th mostly, 2nd, and 5th sometimes. I tried double clutching it, but it didnt help-still grinded. I just put in a rebuilt tranny back in september, with only 6000 miles on it now.

wel i dont know if it wil help but on my 91 crx dx, the adjustment nut is located (if you are lookin at the enginebay) look to ur left in the corner of the motor toward the frunt, ull se a cable going into the side of the tranny, wit a plastic nut that you can adjust wit ur fingers, turn it counter clockwize to tighten. good luck.
Tyler

I knew that was the adjustment knob, I just wasnt sure as to which way to turn it, or how many turns to turn it, because I dont want to have it engaged by itself because I turned it too much, and burn out my clutch.

to make it tight turn it to the right.
feel your clutch pedal then go tighten it and feel the diff then go drive it around for a bit.its trial and error.

Back