cable lsd in automatic del sol?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sernmd

Here is my problem my delsol was originally automatic so i had to get the auto to manual conversion mount to make it manual d series. Now im going b series, i picked up an lsd b16 trans but its cable and my conversion mount no longer fits what trans mount do i need now?? thanks in advace

Here is my problem my delsol was originally automatic so i had to get the auto to manual conversion mount to make it manual d series. Now im going b series, i picked up an lsd b16 trans but its cable and my conversion mount no longer fits what trans mount do i need now?? thanks in advace

Innovative Mounts makes that mount setup. Don't know if they are in stock or not cuz there isn't a picture, but you could check with them Innovative Mounts 92-95 Civic Auto to 5 speed Conversion Mount Kit for B Series Engines with Cable Transmission and 2 Bolt Post Mount Setup

I still don't understand though how you are going to run the clutch setup... Are you going to install a clutch master cylinder, lines, etc. and then (lol) convert to operate the cable transmission?? :confused:

Back