cable to hydro tranny help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

zellis

me and my friend are working on a 90 integra gs. the car has a b16a2 engine and has a cable tranny currently. we pulled it out and installed an exedy stage 1 organic clutch, and need to put this gsr b18c s80 hydro tranny in the car. so im going to install either this actuator

Innovative Mounts - Product Info

or this device

Innovative Mounts - Product Info

i dont know exactly what else i need to do though.. and ive searched the forums a LOT, but havent turned up like a definite answer. probably cus everyone else knows what they are doing and i dont. ha. so my questions are... can anyone reccomend one over the other? i wanna go with the actuator but id like to hear from some people that have had experience with it. is it good? does it make the clutch pedal stiff? its my understanding that the stiffness of the pedal pretty much depends on the pressure plate, which is why i installed the exedy clutch, cus the act stage 3 was killing my knee. what else do i need to install for this cable to hydro tranny setup? i read maybe i need to replace/remove the radiator fan? need some diff tranny mounts? do i need a diff clutch cable? where does it mount and is it easy to install? please let me know... i need to find out how to take care of this and order the parts ASAP. any answers or advice is highly appreciated. thanks in advance.

Last edited:
anyone?? really i just need to know what mount to replace. and why. and where do i get the replacement mount. i just dont quite understand that part. thanks.

Last edited:
call them

explain your set up.

they talk.

you listen.

you come up with answers.

because its more of a personal/$$$ issue...

Back