Cable tranny into hydraulic car-Need help!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

catz808

CaTz808
OK, I just picked up a 95 LS. It's auto & I want to change it over to 5 speed. Since we can't find a 94-01 tranny, my husband has found a 5 speed cable tranny from a DA. What mounts, etc. do you all recommend to get the cable tranny to work in there? We got told to get the Hasport kit but we also checked out Innovative Mounts and found something similar. We have all the lines & got the pedals to hang but we want to see what's the best way to get that tranny into my car. Any suggestions are really appreciated!! Aloha from Hawaii

You'll need to buy the hydro-to-cable conversion kit. That's pretty much the only easy way to make it work.

I think she is stating that it is a cable transaxle, going into a car that has an automatic transmission. You just need to buy the cable and linkage from a 90-93 acura integra. Since your automatic now, you might as well get the complete hardware from the pedal all the way to the transaxle. This is the easiest and cheapest way.

Back