1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cable tranny into hydraulic car-Need help!!

Discussion in 'Integra' started by catz808, Apr 6, 2008.

1. catz808

catz808 CaTz808

OK, I just picked up a 95 LS. It's auto & I want to change it over to 5 speed. Since we can't find a 94-01 tranny, my husband has found a 5 speed cable tranny from a DA. What mounts, etc. do you all recommend to get the cable tranny to work in there? We got told to get the Hasport kit but we also checked out Innovative Mounts and found something similar. We have all the lines & got the pedals to hang but we want to see what's the best way to get that tranny into my car. Any suggestions are really appreciated!! Aloha from Hawaii

2. BrutalB83

BrutalB83 Brutal Moderator Moderator VIP

You'll need to buy the hydro-to-cable conversion kit. That's pretty much the only easy way to make it work.

3. LS_VTEC

LS_VTEC you get the BRAKE

I think she is stating that it is a cable transaxle, going into a car that has an automatic transmission. You just need to buy the cable and linkage from a 90-93 acura integra. Since your automatic now, you might as well get the complete hardware from the pedal all the way to the transaxle. This is the easiest and cheapest way.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted