Cali gang members on GPS :)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wow...if that ever gets in the Long Beach system, I got at least 10 friend's and 5 family members getting that GPS lol... my family says i'm heartless because I laugh at them, fuck that, we all grew up together, they had the same oppurtunities(sp?) I did. but in the end, me and my cousin's who are locked up are still pretty close. They know they fucked up, they know i'm right, they know they need to get their ass on track once they get out.

OK B, I know, reason #... :thefinger: :finger: :p

uh oh, look out Blanco!!!

congratulations California you're the first socilist state in our union...

Fuck gang members but cali itself is twice as fucked

Govt knows your car emissions and mods
Govt knows where you hang out and with who (by GPS no less)
etc etc

i dont really understand this though. yes we know where they are, but couldnt they still sell drugs out of there house, rob the quikie mart, and shoot at people?

i dont really understand this though. yes we know where they are, but couldnt they still sell drugs out of there house, rob the quikie mart, and shoot at people?

you can't prevent them from doing anything, except that the criminal will know there is a much higher chance of them getting caught

go outside your parole area, your parole officer is immediately informed...

a convencience store was robbed? and your GPS says you were there, you're fucked
someone gets shot, GPS shows you were in the vacinity, you're fucked

that's nothing new. they've been doing that for years.
fuck i had one of those on my ankle when i was 18 for six months

Quoted post[/post]]

you can't prevent them from doing anything, except that the criminal will know there is a much higher chance of them getting caught

go outside your parole area, your parole officer is immediately informed...

a convencience store was robbed? and your GPS says you were there, you're fucked
someone gets shot, GPS shows you were in the vacinity, you're fucked
i think it could also lead to wrongful arrest though. ex-banger is getting a 40, liquor store gets robbed, and he goes back to jail for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

i think it could also lead to wrongful arrest though. ex-banger is getting a 40, liquor store gets robbed, and he goes back to jail for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

eh, you can;t drink while you;re on parole so he's fucked either way

fuck em. let em play world war 3 down there. i'm keeping my happy ass on the beach in santa cruz.

Back