California

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BigJ

I'm just about that action Boss.
VIP
So I'm with my mom in Beverly Hills here. She's doing enzyme replacement therapy and she just wanted me to tag along. (she goes every two weeks).

The drug study company is paying for everything so we're getting good hospitality.

We were picked up from our house in a town car, one of the black ones. And driven to the airport which is 60 miles from my house hold. Then when we got off the plane in LAX, sure enough another guy holding a sign with my mom's last name on it. Same deal, lincoln town car, but this one's on 22's. Kind of neat. At this point I then realized that they drive a little "different" from what I'm used to.

We're heading down some back roads to get to the hotel, and we're crusing through neighborhoods at roughly 50 mph. But the funny thing is, the street's are so packed with car's(real real nice cars) that only one car can fit down each street. Sure enough, a hummer is coming at us. NOt just any hummer, but a big ass lifted one. We pulled in some random driveway as he was about to run over us, but still scary enough. I then realized we definitely looked out of place, as we were probably in the cheapest car in every single lot they have. Ever car I've seen so far is a porsche, rolls, benz or bmw at worst. Oh wait I think I saw an S70R early.

Today, as I'm sitting here in the oncology center where my mom is getting the therapy. I decided to walk down to get a bagel and some coffee, and of course I walk past a high end car sales lot. Looks like the worst cars they had were late model porsche's and jaguar Xj220, and there was a sign on the window reading NO PICTURES ABSOLUTELY, but I didn't have my camera so I couldn't take any.

But hopefull net time I get a few snags of some Phantom's or something to show off. But yeah, Cali is different. The hotel's amazing, and the mall's are 8 stores high. The movie theatres have balconies and have no lines for some reason.

I just wanted to share my story for now, and hopefully later I get some good action shots or something.

pray for no earthquakes, mudlisdes, wildfires, or lindsay lohan driving by, becuase she will run you over.

Actually there was a stabbing the other day in the parking garage of the building I'm in....

Funny thing is, it was the first murder in 4 years in beverly hills. Go figure?

Welcome to Cali mang I work in Hollywood and I see that shit everyday.
For sure watch out for Lindsay Lohan drunk driving though B is right she will hit you. :laugh:

I don't see rich icons as being cool. I much rather prefer Kittredge Colorado, where I met that guy that built his own car from scratch (it was wierd lookin). Or around the olympic training center in Colo Sprgs, where you can frequently catch real athletes.

Like I said I'm here for people watching and people watching only. I have no agenda, besides I flew 2 hours to watch the elite.

[/sarcasm]

CA represent.. :laugh: i'm about 1.5 hrs from Beverly Hills.. But i am in the vicinity alot.. from Northridge to HB i have friends all the way down.. just watch out for any drivers in LA period.. they're crazy

Quoted post[/post]]
Like I said I'm here for people watching and people watching only. I have no agenda, besides I flew 2 hours to watch the elite.

[/sarcasm]

Elite ? they can't drive, have no real talents or skills, and do nothing for the rest of the world - Most of them, if not 99% of them.

Eat the rich.

But without them, there would be no high end automotive industry :)

I am officially sick of the Mercedes CLS550....

You wouldn't happen to be at UCLA would you? Im guessing so since we are boarded by Beverly Hills and have the big Medical center here.

If you come out again, be sure to hit me up, me and ludegirl will swipe you in for lunch or something, (It really is good food and its all you can eat :) )

I know what you mean about the cars, going to a school which is boarded by, Westwood, Bel Air, and Beverly Hills has sort of desensitized me to them. I remember I the first time I saw a Carrera GT I took a bunch of picutres, now If im busy, I won't even give a second look.

If you get a chance, go over to Rodeo Drive, tons of lambos, ferraris, etc...starts making porshces look like shit. Pisses me off lol.

Its true, Porshces, Benzs, and BMWs are like the hondas of West LA.

i was at UCLA for like 2 months going through an intense chemotherapy treatment.. i'm all good now though(so far) its been a yr. now

I'm actually at an Oncology Center on Wilshire and Doheny. I went down to Rodeo Dr. It was about what I pictured it as. Snobs everywhere, and tons of phantoms and aston martins. I still haven't seen a ferarri, but I've seen countless gt3's and stupid fast cars.

The sickening part is that they drive these cars around here, and probably here only. The cars will never be used for their potential :cry:.

but shit, my mom comes down here every two weeks, so I might be able to come down at a later time.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

[/sarcasm]

Elite ? they can't drive, have no real talents or skills, and do nothing for the rest of the world - Most of them, if not 99% of them.

Eat the rich.

But without them, there would be no high end automotive industry :)
And what makes you so much greater than them? Or is this just jealousy speaking?

Back