Call of Duty 4 - PS3

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

its not so much the online play its the online capabilities like xbox u got netflix, and downloadable game demos. i dont know bout ps3 cause i dont own one, and dont plan on it anytime soon.

The PS3 will do things you cant even begin to do on the 360... like for example you can browse the internet... the whole internet... plus you can watch movies through NETFLIX in higher quality than thru the 360. I have both systems and I think they are, as of now, fairly equal as far as graphics are concerned. Little things about the 360 really pissed me off tho, like when I connect my mp3 player, it would delete the memory stored. PS3 has not done that at all.

Blu Ray is the motherfucking bomb, and wtf HD DVD is fail anyhow, so what you got?

The PS3 will do things you cant even begin to do on the 360... like for example you can browse the internet... the whole internet... plus you can watch movies through NETFLIX in higher quality than thru the 360. I have both systems and I think they are, as of now, fairly equal as far as graphics are concerned. Little things about the 360 really pissed me off tho, like when I connect my mp3 player, it would delete the memory stored. PS3 has not done that at all.

Blu Ray is the motherfucking bomb, and wtf HD DVD is fail anyhow, so what you got?

wurd

OMG you mean I can browse the internet on my PS3??? Big deal, that's what a computer is for. Netflix will not be better quality on either machine, it's from the same fucking source you moron. Graphics are a wash, both are great, however I've noticed many PS3 games are 720P where the 360 counterpart is 1080P. Yes, HD-DVD did fail, it just wasn't supported well, and BluRay is STILL the only redeemable quality in the PS3. Basically, I have a fance looking BR player that doesn't even have an IR port on front for my Logitech remote. :rolleyes:

OMG you mean I can browse the internet on my PS3??? Big deal, that's what a computer is for. Netflix will not be better quality on either machine, it's from the same fucking source you moron. Graphics are a wash, both are great, however I've noticed many PS3 games are 720P where the 360 counterpart is 1080P. Yes, HD-DVD did fail, it just wasn't supported well, and BluRay is STILL the only redeemable quality in the PS3. Basically, I have a fance looking BR player that doesn't even have an IR port on front for my Logitech remote. :rolleyes:

lol no need to spend more money on a computer when you have a ps3..

usually anyone buying a PS3 will already have a computer anyways

yea but when my computer dies i wont buy a new one there will be no need.

now that im thinking about it i might just sell my computer.

I'm just flabbergasted at the amount of fanboi-ism/stupidity. Look, I don't hate the PS3, it just tried to be a jack of all trades instead of doing, what it's meant to do, be a game system. I love the BR aspect of it, but with bluray players getting less expensive, and no price cut on the horizon, Sony can expect to continue to get their ass kicked. Haha, sell your computer...wow.

price cut for the ps3 in april $299/399 depending on the model. they are both good systems, and do pretty much the same thing. The thing that gets me is all the talk about how great xbox live is, and from what I can tell the ps3 does the exact thing. I do think that the ps3 will have a longer life span then that of the 360, as in how long the system will be out and competitive. Really the price is about the same if not more for the 360 for an apple to apple compairson.

399 EBGames.com - Buy Microsoft Xbox 360 Elite - Xbox 360
99 EBGames.com - Buy Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter - Xbox 360

500+ total
not counting a bluetooth adapter, but I wouldn't knock either system.

price cut for the ps3 in april $299/399 depending on the model. they are both good systems, and do pretty much the same thing. The thing that gets me is all the talk about how great xbox live is, and from what I can tell the ps3 does the exact thing. I do think that the ps3 will have a longer life span then that of the 360, as in how long the system will be out and competitive. Really the price is about the same if not more for the 360 for an apple to apple compairson.

399 EBGames.com - Buy Microsoft Xbox 360 Elite - Xbox 360
99 EBGames.com - Buy Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter - Xbox 360

500+ total
not counting a bluetooth adapter, but I wouldn't knock either system.

That's cool about the price cut. I was unaware of that. Yeah my ps3 has wifi, but I don't use it. I have both my 360 and my ps3 running on cable. You could pick up a 60gb 360 for $299 and not waste another 100 on the elite. The only difference is color and an additional 60gb. As far as the wifi goes, I have no problems having both systems wired. More stable connection and faster speeds. As far as the difference between psn and xbl, they're similar at the core. The reason everyone says xbl is better is because it's more refined. Downloads are faster, chat is better, it's more stable. Things are just smoother online with the 360. When all is said and done, I enjoy both systems, but for games I really enjoy my xbox more. I am looking forward to God of War 3 though.

I've heard it's going to be a playstation exclusive, but don't believ it. I want to see if they are going to have the co-op mode in it.

I've heard it's going to be a playstation exclusive, but don't believ it. I want to see if they are going to have the co-op mode in it.

Really I'm not sure why any games are exclusive anymore, save games made by Sony, Microsoft, or Nintendo. If I was a publisher, I'd want my game on as many systems as possible to increase marketshare. The only thing I can see is if Sony pays the developer enough to counter what predicted sales would be for a 360 version. Otherwise I'd give them a big F.U. And make more money having a cross platform release. Look at games like COD GTA4 and Fallout 3. Impressive sales on each console, but when you add all of those sales together, it's stupid NOT to cross platform your titles.

The PS3 is totally freakin awesome.! It owns the xbox360 anyday. Has excellent games (aww no halo who gives a ) No xbox live to pay, for no RROD, blu-ray, wireless bult in, power brick built in, batteries are gone....I could go on and on it has a way better cpu ...you can install other operating systems and not get banned from online play? Have you ever seen a 500gb Xbox 360 that still had it's warrenty ? I think not PS3 Pwns the xbox 360 ....

The PS3 is totally freakin awesome.! It owns the xbox360 anyday. Has excellent games (aww no halo who gives a ) No xbox live to pay, for no RROD, blu-ray, wireless bult in, power brick built in, batteries are gone....I could go on and on it has a way better cpu ...you can install other operating systems and not get banned from online play? Have you ever seen a 500gb Xbox 360 that still had it's warrenty ? I think not PS3 Pwns the xbox 360 ....

i think not good sir

Your stupidity is showing, might want to do something about that.

Back