Call of Duty 4 - PS3

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

fuck xbox ps3 rules sorry all u xbox people cant afford a real game system

a real game system? thats y i see more ps3's in pawnshops than xbox 360's? and besides the ps3 is a shit console it blows the controllers are to small, the games suck, the mics certanly suck, and best of all the online sucks. but the ps3 looks like a alien shit that thing out its ugly as hell.. PS3's BLOW ASSHOLE.

Last edited:
"thats y i see more ps3's in pawnshops than xbox 360's?" -Where do you live?
"the controllers are to small" -WTF!?!?
"the games suck" -WTF... Again!
"the mics certanly suck" -I <3 my Bluetooth.
"and best of all the online sucks." -Never had a problem with it... and it cost way less!

mangina couldn't figure out how to use it....

yes im sure thats why i cant seem to like it, its not because it dosent have any good games besides metal gear 4, or the fact that its online gaming is so basic a N64 could do better, or the fact that the only good thing on the PS3 is the Blue Ray....please the ps3 sucks and i been kicking myself in the ass from the day i bought it.....could have bought drag radials instead.

"and best of all the online sucks." -Never had a problem with it... and it cost way less!

Fan boy??

:ghey:

location in my location section dum dum.
and yea the games blow ass.

a real game system? thats y i see more ps3's in pawnshops than xbox 360's? and besides the ps3 is a shit console it blows the controllers are to small, the games suck, the mics certanly suck, and best of all the online sucks. but the ps3 looks like a alien shit that thing out its ugly as hell.. PS3's BLOW ASSHOLE.
im sorry the ps3 controller is to small i know how much u like big things in ur hands

anybody wanna answer? just straight up answer, no bs.

its not so much the online play its the online capabilities like xbox u got netflix, and downloadable game demos. i dont know bout ps3 cause i dont own one, and dont plan on it anytime soon.

its not so much the online play its the online capabilities like xbox u got netflix, and downloadable game demos. i dont know bout ps3 cause i dont own one, and dont plan on it anytime soon.
I can do the same on the PS3. I know that the 360 gets more exclusive downloadable content (GTA4 is a good example), but I'm just curious as to what the community does, as I don't have one.

I can do the same on the PS3. I know that the 360 gets more exclusive downloadable content (GTA4 is a good example), but I'm just curious as to what the community does, as I don't have one.

i guess party chats watching the same movies with a friend um video chat not real shur wat u wanna know ask something and ill tell u.

Back