1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Calling the Nerds...

Discussion in 'Computers, Games, Electronics etc' started by Black Widow g2, Jul 17, 2007.

1. Black Widow g2

Black Widow g2 *princess*

Ok, I know here we shun IE. Well, I've had IE7 for a while now and I just notice that now, scripts won't run. None of them. I try to load Pogo.com and it gives me the 'you're not online speech' page where it says I'm not connected to the internet, but I am typing on here, aren't I? I'm confused at what this is. It won't load using Mozilla either, which leads me to believe something is blocked somehow but I can't find anything that blocked Java (which is required to run the games there) but I find it odd that I can't even load the home page. Also, I can't use any of the cool buttons on the pages... and worst off, I cannot use TrendMicro for a virus scan.Can anyone tell me where I might need to look? (I updated everything I could to try and fix this)

2. BodyDroppedNikes

BodyDroppedNikes ...PENDEJO.... VIP

**moved by BDN**

3. Black Widow g2

4. phunky.buddha

phunky.buddha Admin with a big stick Admin VIP

The last Java update screwed a few things up on my system too...

5. Black Widow g2

At least I'm not the only one... I got it all worked out though... Now I don't see annoying HTML code in my reply boxes and such. I think it had to do with the Windows .NET framework.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted