Calling the Nerds...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Black Widow g2

*princess*
Ok, I know here we shun IE. Well, I've had IE7 for a while now and I just notice that now, scripts won't run. None of them. I try to load Pogo.com and it gives me the 'you're not online speech' page where it says I'm not connected to the internet, but I am typing on here, aren't I? I'm confused at what this is. It won't load using Mozilla either, which leads me to believe something is blocked somehow but I can't find anything that blocked Java (which is required to run the games there) but I find it odd that I can't even load the home page. Also, I can't use any of the cool buttons on the pages... and worst off, I cannot use TrendMicro for a virus scan.Can anyone tell me where I might need to look? (I updated everything I could to try and fix this)

The last Java update screwed a few things up on my system too...

At least I'm not the only one... I got it all worked out though... Now I don't see annoying HTML code in my reply boxes and such. I think it had to do with the Windows .NET framework.

Back