CAN ANY ONE HELP ME

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

LSVTECCTR

helo guys well i have this block that i took a part i took off the piston and i want to put it back my self but i dont know how to do it , do i have to do something special to put it back i heard something about piston valve clearnce i dont know can any one give me some advice please thank you or any link that shows how to replace them . thank you

The ring compressor has nothing to do with valve clearance of the piston, valve clearance is to make sure the piston dosnt hit the valves as they open. The ring compressor is pretty self explanitory

make sure you get a helms for your builds...but heres what i think i know...(for d-series pistons)...you have to place the top and second ring so that they're not in the thrust position of you piston.and same goes to the oil ring and the 2 other rings...in the helms it will show you exactly how to place the rings and stuff. so don't skip on the helms or you'll just end up having to restart the project over cause you didn't do it right the first time....and you won't even know it until you start it and there's smoke coming from the exhaust...lol

Back