Can i get a run down EG d15

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

UDT

Ok, im considering swaping my friends motor for him. Can some one give me a run down of whats needed for a D15 into a 93 Dx eg. Wireing and what not. nothing specific, just a quick run down of all thats needed to make it fit and run. I know iti isint much but i wanna be 100% sure. It should slap right in aasie from wireing Vtec right? The dizzy of his DX engine should fi this D15 right.

Originally posted by UDT@Jan 14 2005, 03:57 PM
Ok, im considering swaping my friends motor for him. Can some one give me a run down of whats needed for a D15 into a 93 Dx eg. Wireing and what not. nothing specific, just a quick run down of all thats needed to make it fit and run. I know iti isint much but i wanna be 100% sure. It should slap right in aasie from wireing Vtec right? The dizzy of his DX engine should fi this D15 right.

Are you referring to the d15b (zc-vtec)? If so you just need to wire vtec, knock sensor (i think), and use a vtec ecu (p28).

DX uses a four wire o2, so other than adding vtec, you should be home free just plugging in the D15s harness.

Back