can i make any power on a D15

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ryangt

my bone stock 90 crx hf d15 with stick everythings stock except for intake, and exhaust. What can i do to make some more power, its just my commuter but i need more passing power, what else can i do ?

not really. lol
maybe moving to a closer tranny from a dx or ex trim level car would help with passing acceleration

ex tranny is hydro and wont work, unless your car is converted to hydro. if its still cable get a ef Si transmission.

Originally posted by K2e2vin@Jan 5 2005, 09:55 AM
ex tranny is hydro and wont work, unless your car is converted to hydro. if its still cable get a ef Si transmission.
[post=441374]Quoted post[/post]​

The 90-91 EX transmission is cable. It has a 4.058 final drive, which is still quite a bit better than the DX hatch's 3.888 without being as short as the Si's 4.250. It has the same 1-5 gears as the hatch DX and Si. All the sedan transmission ratios are the same from 88-91, so if you're looking for an EX and can't find it- just get the DX or LX sedan transmissions.

turbo, or mini-me...

running better gas will help a tiny bit

or MPFI swap if its DPFI

whats the cheapest way to go turbo?? where can i get the parts from? or the mini me what kind of power can i get from that and also parts and how hard is the swap?

turbo charging an hf motor is really a waste of time dude.

:search:
for minie me swap...... its simple as long as you have time patience and tools ohh yeah at least $500 bucks.... not that you will spend that much but shit happens

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 6 2005, 11:52 AM
turbo charging an hf motor is really a waste of time dude.
[post=442062]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

You'll get better results swapping in a ZC engine- then you can turbocharge that later if you want.

Back