can poilice do this??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Seany-izzle

it dont matter what i did and shit. but i pulled over and the cop got out of his car and told me to go into this close by inn's parking lot. can they issue me a ticket on private property?? becuase the inn does own that parking lot, they maintain and shit. just wonderin.

yes. if the cop feels like the place where he pulled you over is nsuafe they can ask you to move to another location.

Originally posted by saturn_boy96@Nov 14 2003, 05:41 PM
yes. if the cop feels like the place where he pulled you over is nsuafe they can ask you to move to another location.

:werd:

Yup. It doesn't matter where you pull in, it matters where the traffic violation was made.

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Nov 14 2003, 10:03 PM
k thats what i thought....friend tried telling me i could get out of it. oh well. thanks all.

Now, I wanna know what you did. :D

Just speeding or what?

if so

[nelson laugh] (from the simpsons)

HA HA

[/nelson laugh]

i got pulled over on the way back from picking my car up in dallas, because the trailer i had my car on is registered as a "farm trailer", and as the cop said "as soon as you put that car on the trailer, it stopped being a farm trailer"

fuckin' Dallas cops.

Originally posted by civicious@Nov 15 2003, 12:03 AM
i got pulled over on the way back from picking my car up in dallas, because the trailer i had my car on is registered as a "farm trailer", and as the cop said "as soon as you put that car on the trailer, it stopped being a farm trailer"

fuckin' Dallas cops.

:wtf:

you shoulda reached for his gun....and had a chance at blowing his fucking head off. fucking cop gave me a fix-it ticket today too.

i was seriously wishing i would read about that little faggots death in the paper while he was on duty.....fucking pussy.

i rolled through a stop sign...yet the two cars in front of me did too...along with the one behind me.....weird.

before he went back to his car i politely said, "officer, did the car in front of me stop?" him "yes it did, i watched all of them." me (not being a smart ass) "so if he stopped...wouldnt that in turn cause me to stop?" he said "you didnt stop, registration, proof of purchase and license please"

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Nov 15 2003, 02:29 AM
i rolled through a stop sign...yet the two cars in front of me did too...along with the one behind me.....weird.

You got profiled...bastard cops. All I can offer in the way of advice is...don't follow the leader...it doesn't work because cops tend to pick on the kids. (mainly cause we're all fucktards)

Thats basically how I got my 3rd and final ticket. Some guy was doin 63 down Washington Blvd right after it drops to 35 mph...cop got us both for at least 20 over, got me with a reckless driving ticket as well. :angry:

Yup, profiling is a bitch. Just think if you were black or hispanic, you would get pulled over even more than you do now. I am hispanic, but thank God I don't look too much like it.

Back