can someone please tell me what this is

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hi i bought a b18b out of a 2000 that i am putting in my 95 and i just noticed something on the intake manifold of the 2000 that is missing, the think circled in red ...... what is it ..... i cant take it off my old motor can i ? cause it is not in the same place on the 1995 motor.

118lkyx.jpg

i havent the foggiest...is it a jdm engine? i know that h22s come with this mystery sensor between the intake and the fpr...but that is a new one to me.

so i figure i am going to have a problem hooking up the evap canister from the 95 motor to the 00 motor ...... should i just not worry about it ? or should i go and try to find the newer canister and that purge valve ?

not really sure...i just looked up the intake to see if i could find info on what the sensor was. when it comes to b-series swaps im not too knowledgable. my brain only works in turbo apps, engine building, and accord/prelude stuff.

use your car's canister, all it needs is a vac line. just plug that up with a piece of hose with a bolt in the end of it and a clamp.

yeah it isnt on my 95 b18b ....... but this is a 2000 that i am putting in .

Back