CAN WE BAN 70 FORMULA 400 whos with me

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats true, he can say whatever he wants, but why here? its kind of disrepectful. he said he wants to learn all about imports, but he hates them so much? i dont know, like i thought form the beginning...just trying to show off his car. but i dont care anymore, im over it.

Originally posted by jimporsche86@May 17 2004, 10:50 PM
It's a FREE country isn't it? He can say what he wants.

the internet is the world; country laws rarely apply. :)

It is stupid to ban him for posting in the kill stories forum which is stupid anyways, he is not insulting anyone, nor is he breaking any of the site rules. All he is doing is making a few people on this site kinda butt hurt.

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer@May 17 2004, 11:21 PM
It is stupid to ban him for posting in the kill stories forum which is stupid anyways, he is not insulting anyone, nor is he breaking any of the site rules. All he is doing is making a few people on this site kinda butt hurt.

No, he says he is "here to learn" and than posts 500 hp vs 150 hp posts...Tell me that isn't a troll.

i say he is not a troll....in the sense we are all accustomed to.

a troll is someone who registers then makes a thread like this:

FUCK YOU CHINAMEN RICE BOY FUCKS, MY 78 FORD CAMARO PONTIAC KICKS ALL YOUR JAP ROCKETS TO PIECES BOOOOOOOOY

This guy instead created a thread...now locked....about his car. he gave us stats and lots of pictures. i saw what he wrote in earlier threads, and he seems to know some of his shit. i think everyone should get off his sack and let the guy learn about hondas. give him a chance. who knows, maybe one day he will trade the mullet, 12 pack of pabst light and the fuzzy dice in for a <<whatever it is that honda people are stereotyped as>>

this guy is obviously here to learn about hondas. plain and simple. you dont capture a wild animal, put him in a household and expect him to act civilized do you? no, he must be trained.

same with this guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back