can you get sponsored??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

kevinboicourt

hey, sorry if I put this in the wrong spot on the forum, but I've got a question. See, I am really wanting to do everything to my car. I mean everything. But I wanna know if you can get sponsored by a manufacturing company at all. I know you can, but what do you have to do to get their attention? thanx for the help

There are 2 people sponsered around me in the baltimore area by polk momo. One is a guy with a prelude. It is while with red graffics with the stock h22...
16_27_big.jpg

And another is an early 90's ef hatch. It is silver with red graphics and has a b16a. They both got sponsered just buy going to their website and filling out applications. Polk momo gives out sponserhips alot. They give 3 a year i think. You just have to have the determination and drive to keep your car up to show quality at all times. And you have to have something to start with. But try it out call comapanys and ask and if you get turned down keep trying if gettting sponsered is your ambition.

Back