Cant find the words...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Drake

VIP
Most of you can tell by my post count that i dont say much around here. I have been reading posts for about a year now. Ive noticed alot of problems and stuff arising over rather small things. So i thought i would post this topic from Home Made Turbo to maybe level people out. I dont care if its a repost or not, I think we should all count our blessings.

http://www.homemadeturbo.com/forum/index.p...;threadid=13772

Agian Sorry if it is a repost but i feel this is a very powerfull post. And one of the most touching things i have ever seen. I dono... I just dont know what else to say. Just rember to be thankfull for what you have.

Thank you for your time.

Jeramy

RIP I saw that car a couple times before, never talked to the guy.

That's horrible to hear, the HMT guys are just in the main city not too far from me.

he page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Please try the following:

* If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.
* Open the www.homemadeturbo.com home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
* Click the Back button to try another link.

HTTP 404 - File not found
Internet Information Services

damn, thats fucking sad :(

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 23 2004, 02:22 AM
he page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Please try the following:

* If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.
* Open the www.homemadeturbo.com home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
* Click the Back button to try another link.

HTTP 404 - File not found
Internet Information Services

damn, thats fucking sad :(

:bo:

brian... brian.. brian

they are running on IIS/window, not apache/linux. of course its crashed. its windows. wtf did you expect?

Back