Can't Find What You Need? Nga

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mdlax1

So the time has come to introduce ourselves. We are Next Gen Ads. Our Idea is fresh and easy to understand. Many of you have been on Parts Trader and Ebay. While both of those are great resources, they cost money to advertise your product effectively. What our goal is, is to have a very targeted audience view the product you are selling (or looking for) FOR FREE! That's right FREE display your photos link to other sites anything you want to do to sell your item.

Our Platforms of selling are:

Forum Boards - If you have ever been on a car or make specific chat board most have their own sections for classifieds listings. But it's up to you to search through pages and pages of listings to HOPEFULLY find what your looking for. With NGA's forum classifieds, all makes and models are broken down and targeted to specific part categories.

Ebay Style Auctions - Just like ebay and all it's features EXCEPT the paying part. We know ebay doesn't charge much but hey it's cutting into your profit so what's the point. Again specific targeted auctions reaching exactly who's buying. FREE.

Picture Hosting - We also provide picture hosting for a super low fee please email us about this opportunity. mdlax1@nextgenads.com

(sign up is required for auction and forums independently)

Obviously there are a few rules that are very key to keep the board and auctions running smoothly and you will find those listed on our site. But if you have been on any major chat board you will understand the rules with no problem. So with out further hesitation... Check out the site and let the selling begin!

NextGenAds.com (NGA)

(forums will be opened tomorrow May 27-28, auctions maybe another day after)

logo.gif

keeping this one at the top for Eric for a while... check it out. I posted a couple things i have for sale there already... you should do the same.

-B

Eric, Does this mean your done with Hybridrevolution/engine importing? If so that sucks, I was going to get my swap from you at the end of the summer.

as far as i know, hes still doing it, but not on as big of a level as he used to.

yeah still doing it somewhat like bri said not to the same scale as before. Haveing a full time job and doing that is pretty hard. BUT! im working on a deal now to open a physical shop here in baltimore. In addition to that it will be importing motors again.. not to the same scale but a little more solid foothold.

I'll prob be getting a few here and there in addition and posting them on NGA. NGA is going to be a great platform to buy/sell and trade once the memberbase gets bigger. So i guess i'll keep you tuned in to what exactly happens.. if i do open the shop that would be really kick ass i already have people that im going to hire to work there. And i'll just handle the communication with our company and japan and let the store front be the basis at which the motors are sold... obviously i have a lot on my plate right now

P.S. Also the ad's you have here on HS go throw up on NGA once the member base hits where it should there's going to be a lot of exposure!

Back