Cant log in, Can someone help me out?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BlackFrog

Neighborhood Lush
VIP
Well, this is out of the ordinary, but i cant log on. Not here, but Honda-Tech and CSi, neither one will let me in. I havent been banned. It logs in just fine in both, but when i got to the message screen, I'm not logged in anymore. Can someone help me out with what the hell is going on? Or should i just email some admin from those places to see whats up? thanks.

-Chris

clear your temp internet files from the Tools->internet options menu on IE. if you use a differen't browser, its named differen't but its the same shit.

Then, set your privacy setting for cookies to "medium" or lower, so that it will write a cookie.

Why u wanna go there anyways?? Damn i spend like all day on here,and when i do link over to those site i dont like em as much, too much rice and other BS.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Oct 3 2003, 12:02 AM
clear your temp internet files from the Tools->internet options menu on IE. if you use a differen't browser, its named differen't but its the same shit.

Then, set your privacy setting for cookies to "medium" or lower, so that it will write a cookie.

Correct.

thanks for the help guys. it seems to have fixed itself....but i deleted the temp files anyways.

i knew someone was gonna ask why would i wanna go anywheres else. there is stuff to learn from combining alot of different sites, but some boards sure do have alot more crap going on then others. no favorites for me though, im here to learn :D

-Chris

Back