Can't wait for GT4??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hey i ned to import my garage in GT2 on PS1 to GT3 on PS2, anyone know how, i thought it could be done, and where in the hell are the used cars???

Originally posted by senate_9427@Sep 9 2003, 12:24 AM
Hey i ned to import my garage in GT2 on PS1 to GT3 on PS2, anyone know how, i thought it could be done, and where in the hell are the used cars???

They're two different games, you can't even get most of the same cars on GT3 as GT2.

why not a real drift game
kaido battle (jp have to import or mod chip)
physics engine comparable to GT3
all courses are up/downhill mountainous courses modeled after the actual versions in japan..like haruna, hakone or even irohazaka

i'm sorry but auto modelista has to be one of the worse games i've played, the graphics get old after a couple of days and the game play is complete shit. you don't get to tune the car and i think capcom used a nintendo racing game engine for the game. the worse 49.99 + tax i've spent in a long time. please save yourself some money if you don't have the game.

KAIDO BATTLE, on the other hand, is my favorite game of all time on ps2 so far. even tho the cars are limited and the game requires you to "drift" FF cars, the game is just awesome. I played the game for 3 months now and i'm still fieinding it. IMO it's more exciting than GT3. The game is made by Genki, the makers of Tokyo Xtreme Racer, which is an awesome game too and captures the adreneline rush of street racing.

GT4 is gotta be great.

Does anyone know when Tokyo Xtreme Racer Zero One is coming out???? I've read its out already but I haven't seen it anywhere.

GT3 is the best I've played simply because of the realism of it

However I do like games with some aspect of storyline/gameplay, etc. I bought midnight club 2 for $25 the other day and have been playing that for a few days now.... yes it is cartoonish and stupid and just a F&F rip off type game, but it's pretty fun to play, sort of a mix between GT3 and GTA3

I doubt I'll buy another racing game for a long time just because I still haven't finished GT3 and GT4 comes out in a few months and I'm sure that will keep me occupied for a long time afterward

can you play Kaido Battle or Tokyo Xtreme on an unmodded US PS2?

Originally posted by word@Sep 9 2003, 12:23 AM
Does anyone know when Tokyo Xtreme Racer Zero One is coming out???? I've read its out already but I haven't seen it anywhere.

already played japanese version of it...not very impressive at all
its basically a revamped version of TXR0 with like 1 or 2 more tracks but they're really gay...havent played it much but thats the jist of it as far as i can tell

stick with kaido battle..how far are you?

Originally posted by silver+Sep 9 2003, 07:45 PM-->
@Sep 9 2003, 12:23 AM

already played japanese version of it...not very impressive at all
its basically a revamped version of TXR0 with like 1 or 2 more tracks but they're really gay...havent played it much but thats the jist of it as far as i can tell

stick with kaido battle..how far are you?

i finished all 5 tracks, finished the special levels for the tracks. I don't know how to say the locations in japanese because I just read the characters in chinese.

basically i've done everything except for the FF and the K-cars category. I think its just gay that I have to drift FF's or matchboxes. Right now I'm just challenging people at night trying to get the NOB S15 and the green RE FD3S.

I love the last track, the route 1, the BNR34 KILLS the hairpins :D

for you guys who HAVEN'T seen or played it,
this is the intro video for the game
CLICK HERE

it has to be the best intro ever.

here's some footage of the actual game play
http://www.web-konami.com/products/ps2/kai...kaidou_003.html

Back