Cap And Rotor

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eyesonlybob

im gonna replace my cap and rotor soon. where should i order them from? id go down to acura but im sure that they dont stock it and would have to order it anyway. so i want to just order it online. i went to acuraautomotiveparts.org, but the site is down.

i searched but dont know who to trust and what not. who did you guys order them from?

they should have it in stock ...it is a common replacement item
call them

I usually use the aftermarket parts from your local auto parts store. They work just as great not to mention the lower prices. There's also brands that makes them from Japan like Standard. It's cheaper too, if not then go with the Bosch. Works just fine.

Originally posted by 1_deuceracing@Jun 22 2003, 09:29 PM
I usually use the aftermarket parts from your local auto parts store. They work just as great not to mention the lower prices. There's also brands that makes them from Japan like Standard. It's cheaper too, if not then go with the Bosch. Works just fine.

yeah, autozone has them in stock, they work perfect

i heard not to use autozone cap and rotors...

i didnt think acura would have them in stock. ill take a trip down there. i would rather use oem than aftermarket oem replacement. thanks guys

Originally posted by eyesonlybob@Jun 22 2003, 09:33 PM
i heard not to use autozone cap and rotors...

Why not...no one i know has ever had a problem with them and i know a couple of 13 sec cars using them

make SURE you torque down the rotor screw REAL GOOD. ive had a couple of rotor screws come loose and fall off while i was driving. the engine just dies and will not turn over. it needs to be very tight....at least check it for tightness after 100 miles or so. also check the tightness of your cap screws. they came loose on my crx after i had my header installed. probably came loose due to the increased heat.

Back