Car audio and paintball gun fs..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Samuels

I have a Alpine 7838 from 2000 thats been sitting in my closet for about 2 years its a nice performance deck and has changer controls. The face has the typical wear. I' take 75 shipped its a 300 doller deck although 5 year ago.

I have some Sony tweets 30 shipped.

I have a brand new tippman 98 custom still have all the boxes etc. I used it 4-5 times in about a month period and became addicted. This gun has a agitating loader 13 balls per sec, 14" custom product barrell,reactive trigger basically making it a automatic. I have over 390 in it and will sell for 220 pretty firm.

I also have a brand new never shot electronic spider which looks great its grey,chrome,black it was bought has a gift for a cousin who's mother my aunt refused and would'nt let him have it. I paid 150 for it will let it go for 100 shipped.

I will trade for parts for my 90 hatch I need a radiater for sure asap. I could also use some other things just make offers. I will also trade for parts for my b-16 maybe intake manifolds,throttle bodies,cams,gears etc just make offers.

I'm located on the east coast my email is maddenchamp1978@yahoo.com

Aftermarket mainly. I need a radiater but i'm about to get 1 real soon. What do you have?? What are you interested in?

The deck has some scratches most probably came from my closet its been in thier awhile. If you want performance its a good deck if you want show looks its not.

Do you have a b16 intake manifold,throttle body?

I wanna get mine ported to 62 mm but they say you need to port match your intake manifold and mine is skunk2. I just don't want down time having my parts off.

yea dude i just need a cd player that works i dont really care that much, yea i got a stock b16 intake manifold i sell it to you pretty cheap just let me know if u want it man we can work something out.

bump.... I will sell my custom 98 for 200 bucks a complete steal for a brand new upgraded gun. I'm dieing to get my sideskirts put on and need cash.

50 bucks +shipping on cdplayer

I was thinking about it because I wanted to get my throttle body enlarged to 62mm and did'nt wanna port match my skunk2 instead just sell it and have the stock 1 ported then port matched to my throttle body. But now I'm stuck needing money 50 bucks is real cheap come get it.

That gun is a steal I put it in pev's yesterday to sell.

Back