Car Audio people... Big ass speaker for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

5speed4life

Hey whats up. This is for the people who like to hear thier sterio over thier exaust :blink:
I have an ma audio p180xl 18" subwoofer. I bought it back in the day, but have sold my amp. I would love to keep it but im trying to do some fund raising. As with any 18, its huge, and ungodly loud. I have a box for it too, that fit in the trunk of my 91 4 door.

Taking offers on this massive woofer. You wont be dissaspointed. i need to hook up my other computer for pictures. till then, deal without them.

LOL... good thing you said back in the day... I didnt think they even make 18's anymore... LOL!

Yea they still make 18" subs.....Cerwin Vega has the "stroker", RE has the "XXX"....thers still more but thats just off the top of my head :)

you got any pics of that sub i might know someone that is looking for one big sub

Originally posted by civiclxb16@Jan 16 2005, 01:33 AM
you got any pics of that sub i might know someone that is looking for one big sub
[post=446301]Quoted post[/post]​

i will get pics tomarow, and im in cleveland. i can deliver within a reasonable distance for the cost of gas money and 20 bux to cover food.

Back