Car cover, with mirror flaps.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
gallery_3_9_62764.jpg

This is the only picture I have of it. It has a small tear only a few inchs big on one side. other then that its in great shape.

I'm offing it becuase its a tad bit to small for my 350Z. I believe it was made for a 2nd gen Supra.

$75.00 OBO

Our covers are simply the best:

* Guaranteed to never scratch or we will refund or exchange your merchandise.
* We can custom make covers for any application.
* Elastic tensioners are sewn-in front and rear to facilitate a snug fit.
* Fabrics are precision-cut on computer-controlled equipment for optimum fit.
* We provide provisions for cable locks for added security.
* Extra wide 60" material used to reduce the number of seams required.
* Seams are overlapped and double-stitched for optimum seal and durability.
* Materials are tightly woven to prevent shrinkage from wet/dry cycles.
* Permeable fabrics treated with 3M Scotchgard for water repellency.

P.S if needed I can take a picture of the tear.

are u serious...why is it that that fit is not good enough for u....christ the car is in a garage...and the only thing exposed is 5 inches of ur wheels...if it matters that much take em off put the stockies on and put them bitches in ur living room or next to ur bed where it seems as though youd like to have em..... :huh:

Problem is the miirors they dont fit with out having to put some effort into it. it takes more force then I'd like to put on them to make it slip over them.

I had this cover for my 280ZX and since then its been sitting in a bag I just got it out to try on my Z and well.... doesnt fit so Im offing it.

should fit a lude or civic with no issues. plus its a really nice cover.

btw If you have a weekend car that sits most of its life you use a car cover to keep sunlight/dust off the car. dust you have to clean, sunlight over time messes up your shit from faded seats to discolored/split dashes.

when you have a car that is 99% mint you care about those things.

Back