CAR DOES NOT START NO FUEL

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

FTPRACING

so i just swapped my d16 back into my96 civic from h23 (selling car) put all tha shit back to stock
harness is good, starter works, engine has 5000 miles on it, plugs are shitty but not the problem, the engine is out of a 00 civic with a 96 distributer(diff harness)

but problem is i turn on ignition and computer goes CLICK CLICK HMMMM CLIVK BRRRRRRR CLICK like its getting electriuted,

i already replaced all negatives in motor, replaced the relay for the ignition,starter is run off seperate starter panel and turn motor
and im not getting fuel

my best guess ignition switch???????????

had this problem once b4 but the fuse box had water in it so i got a new 1
newer starter
newer alternater
2 ecu's one is new

not a mechanical problem its a electrical problem

also the speedo jumps when i cranktha motor

never seen that one b4

Everytime I read your title...it makes me wonder why you started the thread...you make it sound like you answered your own question.

CAR DOES NOT START NO FUEL, ecu/ electrical prob

it doesn't sound electrical to me, sounds like ur shitty spark plugs. Did you actually check to see if fuel is reaching the fuel rail. Theres a big nut on the end of the fuel rail. Turn the car into off position, loosin the nut, put the round thing at the end of the fuel line in some sorta container and have some one try to start the car or put it in the start postition( turns on the fuel pump). If there's no fuel comin out, replace the fuel filter, try again. If your still having this problem check the fuel pump. If it really is an electrical problem which i highly doubt *if you never fucked with the fuel pump* then it's defenitly your ecu, there is only two ways fuel get to the engine. ECU and fuel pump

"""""""it doesn't sound electrical to me, sounds like ur shitty spark plugs. Did you actually check to see if fuel is reaching the fuel rail. Theres a big nut on the end of the fuel rail. Turn the car into off position, loosin the nut, put the round thing at the end of the fuel line in some sorta container and have some one try to start the car or put it in the start postition( turns on the fuel pump). If there's no fuel comin out, replace the fuel filter, try again. If your still having this problem check the fuel pump. If it really is an electrical problem which i highly doubt *if you never fucked with the fuel pump* then it's defenitly your ecu, there is only two ways fuel get to the engine. ECU and fuel pump """"

im a mechanic but im fuckin stumped

has no fuel lines are dry

its definatly something b4 the ecu

im going after the ignition switch starter does not turn over with the key when jumped so i believe the rest of the switch has gone bad now ecu has already been replaced

Back