car got broken in to

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well last night about 4:00am some one broke on my car by puling the windoy away from frame and this is the list of stuff they took and the thingd they left.

1 aiwa head unit
1 jenson 600w amp
2 pioner 10" 450w subs
1 digital camera
1 ractive 3 in tach
75 or so cds
1 10# zex nitrous bottle and half of the line
1 qt of mobil 1 10w30
2 small zex stickers (they left the big one)

things they didnt take
roller blades
radar detector
large zex sticker
wheel lock key
craftsman wrenches
coil over weenches
digi camera bag (or extra 256mb of memory cards theat were in it
cf e brake handle (laying on floor board)
Key out of ignition (big oups on my part0
6x9s in boxes in rear
or there finger prints off any of the windows they tried and tried to open
Just had to vent i hate a thief

well if any one knows of or has a 10lb bottle or decent tach with shift light laying around and needs cash. Im in the market for one and thats all im replacing the rest is small un needed stuff

that sucks, man :( I had my car broken into 2 weeks ago and got my shit stolen too. I hope you're insured

thank god i live in wisconsin and that shit is pretty rare, half the time i leave my shit unlocked lol

Tell me why the key was in the ignition and they didn't just steal the car?

Man that Fucken Sucks!! :angry: Was the car a teg? My friend had a teg and they did the same shit!!!!! Those frameless window's suck!!!

yes im insured but they wont cover it since its all after market stuff and it was a 97 hatch. It is some one that wants performance stuff but they are not to brite. My friend got his probe broken in to and they stole a hks boost controler and a boost gague but they didnt get under the hood and take the silonoid or the harness conector so it is worthless to them. But o well

yea man my hatch got broken into too. They stole my Alpine 2 12"Type'S Subz, my JBL 6x9's that were in my rear deck oh yea they took the deck too, a friends wallet, cell phone and keys, a flight jacket, my ash tray!!!! WTF THAT HURT!!!! MY F@#$KIN ASH TRAY!!! but they left mad stuff like my head unit n HID's but yo that just means u have to up the security and do everything twice as better!!! or just keep ur eyez peeled :ph34r:

but man u lucky they didn't steal the whole car now that woulda sucked!!!

lol some faggot stole my coilover out of my house before i had a chance to put them on, he has a teg, he wanted to put them on it. I found out and i proceed to laugh at him for being an idiot, i have an Accord, :whatafucktard:

i couldnt belive they took my mobil and didnt take my camera bag which the camera was in or take the 6x9s or radar detector. Im not raplacing the system i dont have any need for it i will probaly just go to pawn shop and get a new head unit and be done with it

welcome to hondas. too many damn n00bs and g's and hustlaz got into this shit, and now, it sucks.

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Sep 4 2003, 10:46 PM
go get window security film the can break the windows that way

They make security films for cars now??? :huh: I know Madico sells security films for residental and commercial buildings!!!

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 4 2003, 10:13 PM
welcome to hondas. too many damn n00bs and g's and hustlaz got into this shit, and now, it sucks.

:werd:

I have seen so many honda's get broken into in my neighbor its hilarious. I mean all you have to do is go buy a lock out kit, and it comes with a manual on how to get in any car made after like 1980 with like 2 tools.

let them try and break into my shit at my house. i got a loaded glock .45 (teflon coated hollow points) 6 inches from my person when im asleep, and a 60lb pitbull who was bred to be a fighter sleeping 12 inches from my car in the driveway :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Sep 6 2003, 01:04 AM
let them try and break into my shit at my house. i got a loaded glock .45 (teflon coated hollow points) 6 inches from my person when im asleep, and a 60lb pitbull who was bred to be a fighter sleeping 12 inches from my car in the driveway :lol: :lol: :lol:

Word. I can't wait to get my pistol. But if I catch anyone trying to fuck with my shit, they better hope they are out of my yard before I get my 12 gage.

ya use the houshold film pull the windows outa the car and take them to your local instaler and they can do it for you. It owrks greak came out to find the back window spiderd with little screw driver handle sized marks in it. Ya with shaved lock the tried to bust out the window but didnt get to far.

Back