car got broken into today

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SlushboxTeggy

It's only stupid if it doesn't work
VIP
so its a nice day and i figure ill go cruising a little. well i get to my car and theres a screw and an allen key on my roof. the same ones that were in my ashtray last time i was in my car. so yea they got my 100 dollar radar detector and my cell charger. dumbass couldnt even get the stereo, although he must have tried because its got scratchs and stuff around it. then they just threw my shit around the car. they couldnt get into the glove box with my cds, because i keep it locked except for when im in it, thank god. they got in through the driver side door. they busted the lock some how and now it wont lock, but i see no visual damage. i dont get that. they can get in like that, but cant steal the car or even the stereo. not that im complaining though. going to park it at a friends house for the last 2 weeks im here at school, but this sucks. hopefully insurance will cover this. not that its a big loss but i am really short on cash and shouldnt have to drive around with a broken lock because of it.

i wouldnt even tell insurece.. for one, you have a deductible.. will what you lost cost more then your deductable? second, less claims on insurence = better.

they probably got in with a slide hammer like they did on my car. screws into your key hole and then they rip it.

Originally posted by 90 accord@May 1 2005, 07:24 PM
i wouldnt even tell insurece.. for one, you have a deductible.. will what you lost cost more then your deductable? second, less claims on insurence = better.
[post=493774]Quoted post[/post]​

ditto

Had some dumbass break into my integra last summer, they tried their best to steal it but all they ended up doing was fucking up my ignition switch, had to have it towed, and now a different key starts it than opens the doors :-\

Back