car hesitates sometimes loss power in crx with b16

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Crazyrex

Hi I have a crx with a b-16 swap Im having a problem with my car hesitating and loosing power then it goes back to normal and runs fine then it does it again it idles fine though the problem is speratic so its wierd i tried swaping my map sensor but it still does it and help or tips will be great.

It feels like it sputter smells alot like gas then if i punch it it will hesitate then go back to normal and take off but if im just cruzin it does it bad

i didnt see a check engine lite i dont think its trowen any codes

:shrug2:

hey it sounds like wat happened to me i have the same setup

finally my car just died wouldnt start up again , spending the whole day trying to figure out wat it was: wires, electrical, pump, spark and

finally we opend up my dizzy n that the ingniter was loose n that the screw that was holding was gone. so try checking that out mayeb loose parts in there or bad dizzy...

hopefully that will help since it kinda makes sense to me cause the firing was all weird... for me at least

Mike

Check you O2 sensor, your fuel filter, fuel injectors, and make sure your battery is not grounding out on something...if it isn't any of those I don't know...

UnlimitedEK9

Back