1992 Civic DX D15B7. I happened to have checked oil/coolent lvls - normal. I installed a Tachometer. I snipped(not tapped into, but cut) one yellow wire on the drivers side harness (the canon that isn't plugged into anything) to use as the power wire. The car ran like crap, sounded like a WRX, really poppy, and was gutless (I drove for like 2 minutes). I parked/shut down. An hour Later I unhooked the yellow wire and re-connected it, and the car ran normal. I then let the car idle and it overheated and smoked like the headgasket was bad. I let it cool, checked my coolent lvl which had sprayed a little into the overflow, but no real loss. I let it cool and later restarted it. It never warmed up but after like 5 minutes of running, & Zero smoke on a cold night, the timing seemed to be retarding more than normal & Suddenly the car just dies, and won't start but does crank. So its not the battery/Alt/Starter for sure. Fuel filter was dirty as crap(REALLY bad), so I changed it. Spark plugs Aren't sparking at all. The cap and rotor look good, the plugs have maybe 200 miles. What do you guys think? Thanks in advance!