1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

car problem...

Discussion in 'General Tech and Maintenance' started by GsrIntegra94, Jan 1, 2005.

1. GsrIntegra94

GsrIntegra94 Junior Member

Hey guys I've been having a problem with my 94 gsr. The car starts fine if I'm daily driving it. But if I leave it sitting in my garage for 2 or 3 days and then try to start it, it just makes a clicking sound. But then if connect jump start it it will turnover and start with no problem. Oh yeah and I forgot to add that It's been having this problem with my new battery. Can anyone help me? thanks.

2. ryangt

ryangt Senior Member

try turning the headlights off :D
    you probably have a bad ground or that battery isnt very good even if it is new it could still be crap

3. GsrIntegra94

I tried that also but didn't work. You're probably right about the battery being crap. I bought it from autozone <_<

4. ryangt

ryangt Senior Member

their batteries suck either way, check your ground wires and make sure they are kosher

5. GsrIntegra94

all my ground wires are fine but ryan can you tell me where the tranny ground wire is located?

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted