Car storage?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

95b16coupe

How come i have never seen this before? possible repost.

OutNext by Steph & Alek: SELF STORAGE PARKING

carstorage3581.jpg

carstorage3582.jpg

Dude. That's fucking sweet. Reminds me of the inner shaft inside the laboratory from Resident Evil: Degeneration...

im not sure why you havent seen that before

it went around a few years ago (late 05 i think)

My luck would be I park there for the first time, and it's the only time it drops a car 50'.

On a side note...

Does anyone know how much it will cost to put a car in storage for 1 month? Might be going out of the country and need a place to park the ride....no relatives/friends live out here that can offer me a space.

Will those storage sheds that you pay monthly for do?

There are about 20 u-store places in town, so that leads me to believe there are plenty in Cali... call around and comparison shop. A friend of mine used one to store some furniture, it was relatively small but was 15ish a month. I would think you're lookin around 30-50 a month for one.

There are about 20 u-store places in town, so that leads me to believe there are plenty in Cali... call around and comparison shop. A friend of mine used one to store some furniture, it was relatively small but was 15ish a month. I would think you're lookin around 30-50 a month for one.

I got quoted $350 a month for a (I forget exact dimensions) but something like a 10'x10' storage unit.

They guy told me "go to the hood if you are looking for something cheaper".

Nice thread , I'have naver seen this before .:)

I got quoted $350 a month for a (I forget exact dimensions) but something like a 10'x10' storage unit.

They guy told me "go to the hood if you are looking for something cheaper".

Holy fuck. Glad I don't live there...

everything in the midwest is cheaper.

you can't tell them that you are storing a car. you have to just find a place that has drive up stalls. expect to pay $100-$200/month

Yeah, don't tell them you're storing a car or motorcycle. They'll jack up the rate purposely, and could possibly tip off theives if you piss them off, of if they're jackasses.

If they ask what you're storing, tell them "stuff" if they press, say books. If they press anymore than that, tell them to fuck off, and take your business elsewhere.

Back