carby to fuel injection swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

waymad

hi i own a honda civic 92 eg and it had dual carby d15b4 motor in it i want to get rid of this and put in the fuel injected d15b vtec motor now i have look everywhere and this is my last place for help i know the engine goes straight in and i need the ecu and to wire it up to the engine and the fuel pump but what iam after is all the little things around the engine in the engine bay like i think there is a metal box that controls the fuel system, there are no places that i have find have a step by step for this swap if anyone could help

Why the hell is your 1992 civic a carbuerated set up? It came fuel injected. If someone installed an engine with dual carby's then i hope they didn't hack up the harness, there should of been no need to. but if they did, i dont think anyone will be able to offer a solution unless its to get a set of new harnesses.

trust me there are a shit load of wires to run but it can be done as of today iam about a week awy from running a 1.3l samari motor with a pm6 honda computor.
basicly you will need a complete harness including the main realy for the pgfi, a couple added fuses a new vss and prob a switch for the fuel pump pm me and ill walk you through all of it

Back