carlsbad raceway battle of the imports

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

This sunday, april 4th at carlsbad raceway is their battle of the imports. anyone going?

Originally posted by 96IntegGSR@Mar 29 2004, 08:35 PM
This sunday, april 4th at carlsbad raceway is their battle of the imports. anyone going?

I am interested but I live in Burbank. What time did you plan on going? Where do you live? Maybe we should start a convoy. Let me know 96integGSR.

Originally posted by 96IntegGSR@Mar 29 2004, 11:35 PM

are you asking if ther is one?

Originally posted by 96IntegGSR@Apr 1 2004, 02:32 PM
i live in san diego. here is the info on the track: http://carlsbadrags.tripod.com/home/
i am planning on getting there around 7-730 am
and i was asking if anyone besides myself was interested in going
jon

Jon (integraslut78) is too skurd to come down here and get spanked be a SVT fuckus. I might see you there though. Give me a call - 925-765-3966

Shadney

Originally posted by 96IntegGSR@Apr 4 2004, 05:07 AM
well, if you guys decide to go, call me 619.985.4510. i'll see you all there.
jon

Sorry man I did not get your number until right now. I left too late from LA anyway.
How was it?

Originally posted by sohcslammer+Apr 3 2004, 10:33 PM-->
96IntegGSR
@Apr 1 2004, 02:32 PM
i live in san diego. here is the info on the track: http://carlsbadrags.tripod.com/home/
i am planning on getting there around 7-730 am
and i was asking if anyone besides myself was interested in going
jon

Jon (integraslut78) is too skurd to come down here and get spanked be a SVT fuckus. I might see you there though. Give me a call - 925-765-3966

Shadney

Lets think about who was the SKURD one

traction was horrible, so i was only able to run a 14.8. however, i did take home the outstanding performance trophy for my burnouts.

Originally posted by 96IntegGSR@Apr 6 2004, 08:23 AM
traction was horrible, so i was only able to run a 14.8. however, i did take home the outstanding performance trophy for my burnouts.

Nice :thumbsup:

Jeff - When are you going to give me a shot at the GSR?
I killed a Focus SVT this weekend, they have about 35 more HP than me but it is domestic RICE I want to see if I can even keep up with a GSR.

Back