carrie underwood before he cheats, remix

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I love the music and flow of this song, but what a stupid fucking bitch. As mad as I'd be, I'd just press felony vandalism charges to get her locked up and held financially responsible.

The thing I hate the most about this song is the message it sends to young girls. A better message would only include two words, "leave him".
damn i never thought of it like that i bet there is tons of very young girls doing that shit right now because of that song

yeah im with Blanco ....

id be pissed if a chick did that to me. Its uncalled for, and if you really wanna get back at him ... cheat on him ... or like ... mess around with his best friend or brother or something .... dont fuck up his car.

I love the music and flow of this song, but what a stupid fucking bitch. As mad as I'd be, I'd just press felony vandalism charges to get her locked up and held financially responsible.

The thing I hate the most about this song is the message it sends to young girls. A better message would only include two words, "leave him".
:concur:

Back