cart 5/1/05

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TurboMirage

That’s how you get ants
VIP
im there. :ph34r:

time to chew up some spits and the foci's.

travis is in as well.

not sure yet. 5/2 is my b-day, which means 4/30, i will probably be drowning my mid-life crisis sorrows in alcohol. lol

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 18 2005, 01:46 PM
not sure yet. 5/2 is my b-day, which means 4/30, i will probably be drowning my mid-life crisis sorrows in alcohol. lol
[post=488348]Quoted post[/post]​

If you're mid-life, I'm DEAD!

buhahahahaha....

I'll be in Japan... :(

wait a minute....

I'll be in Japan..... :)

JDM vacation>any car event....

but...I think B should really concider running the STI....he'll fit right in with about half of the people at the event....I can't believe how many of those and the evo's there were at the last few events....

and they are kicking everyone's ass.... :ph34r:

I still have to read up on the SCCA classes...cuz I have a feeling I'm in the wrong class...a 2600 lbs 260Z in the same class as a damn Fiero? But...I'm glad I got that sliding beast to get a good time....just a tire and rim swap=-2 seconds...and if I had full grippy tires on...I'm sure I would catch up to the Fiero's.....Ohh well...time to build the CRX and use all those damn slicks I bought :ph34r:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Apr 18 2005, 04:15 PM-->
Originally posted by number9@Apr 18 2005, 03:23 PM
pissedoffsol
@Apr 18 2005, 01:46 PM
not sure yet.  5/2 is my b-day, which means 4/30, i will probably be drowning my mid-life crisis sorrows in alcohol.  lol
[post=488348]Quoted post[/post]​

If you're mid-life, I'm DEAD!
[post=488369]Quoted post[/post]​

you don't smoke :lol:
[post=488426]Quoted post[/post]​

I used to. I quit when I was 30. Actually, I quit several times before that. But that was the one that stuck.

Originally posted by PhyRe@Apr 22 2005, 05:47 PM
thank the lord i still have a life to fuck up
[post=490274]Quoted post[/post]​

The beauty of life, my friend, is you can fuck it up at just about any age. :thumbsup:

i'll be there. missed naugy on the 24th since the 23rd was my birthday... and my azenis are shot, but ill put em back on and try my hand at drifting... see ya sunday.

I'm in for this Sunday.

I also went to Waterbury this past Sunday. I liked it there, and I'll probably try to run their season in addition to CART's. I joined their club, as it saves you $10/event, and the cost to join is $30. So attending three events pays for the membership. Because of the rain, there were only 50 cars. We got seven runs!

The lot is a lot smaller than Bristol, but much easier on the car... ahem-B-STI-ahem.... :)

yeah yeah yeah....

i don't know if im going to make this weeks either. i haven't got the del sol out of the garage, and thus, the hatch hasn't seen a hint of work.

so, i have no brakes, and an exahust thats too loud. :(

i dunno...

i was all motivated 2 months ago, and now, i just don't even care anymore kinda... :-/

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 28 2005, 08:09 AM
i dunno...

i was all motivated 2 months ago, and now, i just don't even care anymore kinda... :-/
[post=492444]Quoted post[/post]​

That's cool. The last thing anybody should so, is something they feel they should be doing, but don't really feel like doing.

naw, i want to go to autox.. i love driving. its the working on the cars part im bored of. heh

i should just go buy an ITR or something :p

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 28 2005, 12:43 PM
i should just go buy an ITR or something :p
[post=492559]Quoted post[/post]​

B)

Members and Guests,

The third autocross of the 2005 season will be held at the Bristol site on Sunday, 1 May.

Event Agenda

# 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM Registration - CART MEMBERS Drivers Fee $20.00 | Non-members Fee $25.00

# 8:30 AM - 10:15 AM Vehicle Safety Inspection

# 10:15 AM - Novice Walk

# 10:30 AM - Mandatory Driver & Crew Meeting

# 11:00 AM - First car off

Vehicle Safety Inspection Note

Please register before putting your car in a tech line. There will be two tech lines: one for members, the other for non-members.

Work Assignments

Member work assignments will be made at the event

Weather Forecast (NWS, Taunton, MA)

Sunday.

A chance of showers after noon. Partly cloudy, with a high near 61. Breezy, with a west wind 8 to 11 mph increasing to between 18 and 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
Last Update: 6:00 am EDT April 29, 2005

Course Condition

Because others use the lot, because we have many competitors, because course speeds and lengths have increased, debris accumulates. Therefore, if possible, members should bring brooms and/or shovels to assist in sweeping the course.

CART Membership Forms

Attached is are 2005 CART Membership forms (Word or text format). Non-members, who attend autocross events on a frequent basis, should consider becoming members so they can save $5 an event and avoid: (a) the longer non-member tech lines; and (B) more complicated non-member registration.

Forms

In an effort to out do the Motor Vehicles Department, we have forms ... lots of forms.

Here is how it works:

If you have not done so, both member and non-members should completed a Car Description form (see attachments).

If you are a member and you:

(a) have not signed the Release and Indemnification Form; or
(B) have not provided Emergency Contact information, please complete the attached Emergency Contact / Release form.

If you are a non-member please complete Event Registration form. Remember to save the completed form so you can avoid filling it out for each event.

If you are a non-member , consider joining CART and: (a) saving $5 on each autocross event entry fee; and (B) avoiding registration lines and paperwork. Please use attached membership application forms.

Future Events

Autocross

# Event #3 Sun. May 1
# Event #4 Sun. May 22
# Event #5 Sun. June 5
# Event #6 Sun. June 26
# Event #7 Sun. July 10
# Event #8 Sun. July 24
# Event #9 Sun. Aug 7
# Event #10 Sun. Aug 21
# Event #11 Sun. Aug 28
# Event #12 Sun. Sept 11
# Event #13 Sun. Sept 25
# Event #14 Sun. Oct 2 TRISTATE
# Event #15 Sun. Oct 16

Time Trials

# Event #1 Friday May 13 Pocono - North Course
# Event #2 Thursday. June 23 Lime Rock Park
# Event #3 Monday Aug 1 Pocono - South Course
# Event #4 Friday Sept 2 Pocono - North Course
# Event #5 Friday Sept 16 Lime Rock Park (jointly with the Corvair Club)

2005 CART Membership Cards

If you have not received your membership card, please see me.

Cordially Yours,

Bob

Back